1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Everything Stopped Working!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sdalby, Jun 25, 2011.

1. sdalby

sdalby Newbie

I upgraded 2.3 the other day and it seemed to be working fine for a little. A few bugs here and there. Then out of no where everything stopped working. Launcher Pro won't replace Sense anymore, my Widget Locker stopped working, if I opened the phone it wouldn't list my recent called and my text messages were taking forever to send and I wouldn't be getting messages on time> I would get them at 3-5 at a time in batches! Any help?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. motoxxxman

motoxxxman Member

turn off: wifi, 4g, and gps. then do a hard reset, then update PRL, then update Profile, then hard reset again. report back what happens after that

3. astrobill

astrobill Well-Known Member

Doesn't Launcher Pro require root? Is your phone rooted?

4. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands

Launcher pro does not require root. You can use it unrooted.

As far as the issues after the update... There seem to be a few more issues with the update than we all previously thought... Hopefully Sprint will release a fix for it shortly, as it seems to have really messed a few folks phones up... Other than that, hard resets and rebooting may cure some of your woes, but I don't think either will be a permanent fix.

5. brian86j

brian86j Guest

This will remove all applications and settings. restoring the phone to original settings. It will not remove the update.

chr5399 likes this.
  6. chr5399

chr5399 Newbie

Thanks...i'm starting to wish i didnt update

HTC EVO Shift 4G Forum

The HTC EVO Shift 4G release date was January 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

January 2011
Release Date
Reviews