1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Evo 4g an uConnect trickery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RobAGD, Sep 8, 2011.

1. RobAGD

RobAGD Well-Known Member

Ok, my car has the Handsfree uConnect system.

The phone work with this for calls and such.

I would LOVE to be able to push the phones audio to the cars sound system for when I need to hear non phone audio while driving.

What gave me this idea was I had the phone playing the NASCAR race and I got a phone call, the race played on the cars audio until I answered the call.

Is there a way to force this behavior ?

-Robert

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Not sure if there is a way to "force" the behaviour from the phone but a fm modulator would do the same thing. And when you get a call if you put it on speaker phone you can talk and hear them though your speakers

3. RobAGD

RobAGD Well-Known Member

well for phone calls the system works fine.

The issue with FM deal is that in my car they don't work so good given the antenna location.

I was hoping to figure out a way to just use the "handfree" handset for audio through the car system.

-R

4. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

I personally do not know of anything. Sorry about that. However I would appreciate if you find a way to make it work that you report your findings back here so others who may wish to do so will have the benefit of your knowledge :D

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews