• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Evo 4g an uConnect trickery

RobAGD

Jan 10, 2010
Ok, my car has the Handsfree uConnect system.

The phone work with this for calls and such.

I would LOVE to be able to push the phones audio to the cars sound system for when I need to hear non phone audio while driving.

What gave me this idea was I had the phone playing the NASCAR race and I got a phone call, the race played on the cars audio until I answered the call.

Is there a way to force this behavior ?

-Robert

well for phone calls the system works fine.

The issue with FM deal is that in my car they don't work so good given the antenna location.

I was hoping to figure out a way to just use the "handfree" handset for audio through the car system.

-R

I personally do not know of anything. Sorry about that. However I would appreciate if you find a way to make it work that you report your findings back here so others who may wish to do so will have the benefit of your knowledge :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones