• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories EVO 4G battery in Incredible????

foreWard

Mar 30, 2010
NNK of Virginia
I dont know if anyone else has looked into this, but I have been back and forth on the extended battery idea, thinking about the 1500 battery from somewhere or the seidio ext. battery.....well, noticed the evo battery is red, so it would keep the cool theme for the internals in the INC if it fit....does anyone know if it will fit???? If so i want one!

its 1500 and it fits the Inc.

I can confirm this as well. The EVO battery in the INC is actually a little higher in the phone. The cover does fit over it as well, although it does fit snug over the EVO battery. Had to make sure it snapped down on all sides. It also adds more weight to the phone.

Anyway, here are some images:

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad286/nergarza/?action=view&current=ac2bec6a.jpg
ac2bec6a.jpg

e174e97e.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones