• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

EVO 4G in May????

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Motorola that does all the advertising for the Droid (or maybe a Verizon/Moto combo?) . If that's the case maybe SOME of the blame for Sprints marketing failures can be placed on the manufacturers. I wonder if HTC has some ads in the works for the EVO.

The ad on youtube is a HTC ad so I'm sure that it will be a tag team as far as promoting this bad boy.

Upvote 0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Motorola that does all the advertising for the Droid (or maybe a Verizon/Moto combo?) . If that's the case maybe SOME of the blame for Sprints marketing failures can be placed on the manufacturers. I wonder if HTC has some ads in the works for the EVO.

I hope so because their ads have been a lot better than Sprint's lately. Palm's were bad but Sprint's Pre ads were so-so. Hopefully HTC keeps on being "Quietly Brilliant" with this ad campaign and shows things off without either being too weird or too flashy and over the top with Michael Baysplosions.

Upvote 0
I hope so because their ads have been a lot better than Sprint's lately. Palm's were bad but Sprint's Pre ads were so-so. Hopefully HTC keeps on being "Quietly Brilliant" with this ad campaign and shows things off without either being too weird or too flashy and over the top with Michael Baysplosions.

No way! I loved the Instinct's ads XP

Upvote 0
I honestly don't remember any. I was too busy kicking ass with my Mogul and Touch Pro at the time!!...er...:rolleyes:

I was busy with my mogul and TP also, but I actually do remember the Instinct ads.

This is one of the commercials I remember the most
YouTube - Sprint Instinct Commercial

I can't find the other one, but it was like a modern-day bonnie and clyde couple. They get away from the police, but then the wife decides to purchase something online (using her Instinct) and has it delivered to their current location, which allows the cops to track them down

I also remember wondering why they were promoting the Instinct more than the TP or Touch Diamond.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones