1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Evo 4g quality.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by htcevogaltab40, Apr 1, 2011.

1. htcevogaltab40

None

Jan 10, 2011
    The htc evo is a great phone, love the android operating system , the bigger screen, and all the great features, I recently bought the mlb.com app which allows you to listen and watch baseball games, but the thing is even on wifi the video is not clear and is choppy, but on a device like a iphone and ipad the video is amazing and just as clear as my hi def tv, how come the video is so shitty on this great and powerful phone? Why arent android phones as clear as a iphone?? Its so frustrating cause I love my android gadgets but it just seems like nothing works as good as apple products and there apps

Advertisement

2. T-44Guy

None

Apr 1, 2011
    Marketing
    San Angelo, Texas
    Because Android doesn't create the app that does video chat on the Android phone. Everyone did video chat probably the first two weeks when they got their phones now everyone really don't care. But there are different apps in the market for video chat.

3. MelonSplitter

MelonSplitter Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 5, 2010
    Construction
    San Bernardino, CA.
    He' not talking about chat apps:rolleyes: He's wondering why Sprints sucky service for that service he's payingfor is so freakin choppy . It's Sprints sucky network and not being able to deliver on their promises. Sounds like your new to Sprint. My condolences.

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Android Expert
    None

Jun 27, 2010
    Phones
    Over Yonder
    It sounds like a connection issue. He mentions wifi being choppy as well.

The content on MLB is streaming content. Have you done the fix for streaming audio and video?

Tags: