• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Evo 4g question!!! Please read!!!

Hi out there evryone! I am happy to say that I am a proud parent of my New HTC EVO 4G! I ave waited 2 long months for this phone and I have to say that it was worth the wait. Im extremely new to the world of Android (Was a iphone User for 3 years, I know I know, dont kill me!) And for the past 24 hours It has been complete bliss. All of those rumors floating around about the battery, BULL$&*(, Its great, and I have full 4g! Web browsing is awesome and the android market is well put together.

Now I have just about customized my EVO to my liking, (got my movies and music on there etc.) But my one issue I have is with the Cropping of the photos. Now I am very aware that there are 7 home screens and its sort of a "panaramic" desktop-ish setting but is there any way to get rid of the cropping feature???? Or even make the pic stioc?Please any help I would appreciate. If there is an app or maybe even rooting can prevent this I will take any and all suggestions. Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones