• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Evo 4G thinks deleted email account is still valid

evensong

Lurker
Sep 29, 2011
My Evo 4G wigged out on me a while back and email started behaving strangely. So I deleted the account but now the phone still thinks that the account is there, but no account shows under the account list. Also, the phone will not let me add the account back to the phone because it thinks it is already there. What do I need to do?

My Evo 4G wigged out on me a while back and email started behaving strangely. So I deleted the account but now the phone still thinks that the account is there, but no account shows under the account list. Also, the phone will not let me add the account back to the phone because it thinks it is already there. What do I need to do?

try and go into settings/applications/manage applications/select the all tab scroll down to your email app and select it/select clear data. then go back and sign in and see if that helped.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones