1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

EVO and EPRP - what's the scoop?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Clock, May 13, 2010.

1. Clock

Clock Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Alright folks, I've looked around quite a bit, but couldn't find an answer to this one. I think a lot of folks will be investigating going this route so figured a thread was in order.

Quite simply, what's the deal with using the EVO on an EPRP plan? Is it doable? Is the 10 dollar charge going to be assessed (I'm sure it will, but you never know)?

Advertisement

2. Bek

Bek Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Database Developer
    Chicago burbs
    Good question - I want to know too, since I'm on an EPRP family plan right now.

3. mhaner

mhaner Member

May 13, 2010
    What's the best way to pre-order when you're on an EPRP family plan? I don't think Best Buy or RS will touch an EPRP account.

4. leaddog

leaddog Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    Austin, TX
    I called up Sprint rep yesterday spoke to a the lady who told me that for me to get the EVO I had to upgrade to the $59.99 EPRP plan from my $30 SERO plan. I did not ask about the $10 though as I was not interested in paying 100% more for this phone. I am content with the TP2.

5. leaddog

leaddog Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    Austin, TX
    I don't even think that BB or RS know about the EPRP plan. Even the Sprint store people are not always that helpful. On many occasions I have had to call the SERO rep to resolve a problem.

6. BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Good question. We need to find out the answer to this, as well as how the $10 fee works on the EPRP family plans.

Tags: