• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo and my podcasts!!! also a good Sprint review

Gerbacio_PR

Mar 18, 2010
Rock Hill SC
The Joe Rogan Experience - Download free podcast episodes by Joe Rogan on iTunes.

The Joe Rogan Experience#

im trying to get that into my phone...is there a way to DL it so i can listen to it later???

i dont wanna stream it or anything just get it on my phone so i can listen to it while i am on my car...so ill be pausing and replaying!!
i tried google listen but its asking me for a adress i dont know what to do :thinking:

is there a better media player for the Evo too??

sorry if i sound dumb in advance

Sprint Review!
wow i called yesterday to check my 240$ bill...got it down to 160 for the first month!!
they where super helpfull, waived all my activation fees for both Evo's and also the airave monthly fee is gonna be free!!! they where super super nice and patient with me, explained everything to me and are gonna apply my corporate discount of 27% too im really happy so far they are awesome!!!

only thing im not happy with is the 18 surcharge fee WTFFFFF!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones