1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

EVO annoying vibrating on incoming calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by luigic81, Nov 3, 2010.

1. luigic81

luigic81 Android Enthusiast

I LOVE my EVO, but I have all my notifications set to vibrate which I like, except when I recieve an incoming phone call, instead of just vibrating every 2 seconds or so, the thing goes into bezerk crazy vibrate mode, it's quite annoying and loud. Especially if I am sitting in a meeting and I get a call, every other phone I've had in my life just vibrates every few seconds, until it either goes to voicemail, or I ignore the call to stop the vibrating. So is there anyway to keep the EVO from vibrating so ferociously? :D
    I mean it doesnt even stop to breathe just one vibrate right after another

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. So what's the difference if it vibrates non stop, or every few seconds? If you are in a meeting or something important, the phone should be off or on silent. And you do know, if you hit any of the buttons it stops the vibrating.

3. luigic81

hard to explain ish is really annoying , anyone know if it's possible to change that

4. The only way to change it is to turn it off.

5. androidHelp1

androidHelp1 Lurker

I think there's an app called Cerbroid Vibrate Ringer that can help fix it. You can choose a different vibrate pattern for calls.

luigic81 likes this.
  6. luigic81

awesome thanks!!

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews