1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Evo Backlight went out but NEED recovery!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xma5terx, May 3, 2012.

1. xma5terx

xma5terx Lurker

So my Evo backlight just decided to go out one day but the Sprint people were awesome and got me a new one (which is great because I LOVE my Evo!!!). I sync'ed my accounts, found all my music, pulled up my SMS backup...everything's great. One big problem:
    I have several important threads in my ColorNote Notepad and my phone will turn on but I have no way of seeing them in order to copy them. Anyone have any good ideas about how to get those notes out??

PLEASE?!?!

Sincerely,
    Hysterically Hopeless

2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Did you ever use the online sync or SD card backup features in the colornote app? And just out of curiosity? Is the phone rooted or no?

3. xma5terx

xma5terx Lurker

The phone wasn't rooted and the notepad was not backed up with either of those features.

4. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Hmm...without a working screen and no way to enter a shell session with the phone (root), I'm just not sure what method could be used. Sorry, hopefully somebody else will chime in with an idea.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews