1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Evo Design 4G

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kc2fya, Jul 30, 2013.

1. kc2fya

kc2fya Lurker

I have had this HTC Evo Design 4G (Wi-max) through Boost Mobile here in Central NJ in Union County. I received the phone from my cousin in SC and had the store here do the ESN change and upgraded to the Unlimited 4G Android plan in June 2013. I am very impressed with the phone. The battery does lose it's charge quickly, but after setting the display low, keeping the 4G and Wi-Fi off along with "App" management, I get 2-3 days on a single charge.

The audio in the earpiece is very rich sounding and loud, in fact I keep it at half volume. The screen display is crisp looking and I have not had issues freezing or having to re-boot yet. The Boost service yields me about 1.2-1.5 Mbps download on 3G, and about 5.1 Mbps download on 4G (using Net Speed) on average. Texting is awesome, even with photos. I will keep all apprised, thank you.

KC2FYA.
    Bill U.

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Welcome to the fourms, Bill U. Thank you for starting right off with a nice review like that. :)

HTC EVO Design Forum

The HTC EVO Design release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews