• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help evo Ear piece not very load even turned up

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem or if I just missed a thread. I have noticed even with road noice from my car the ear piece on my evo headset is not very good. You would think with all the gadgets on this the ear piece would be great. I would actually turn down my hero ear piece because it could get to load but the complete opposite. Anyone else having this issue?

There are basically *two* volumes; one for "media" and another for everything else. At least once I've had your experience, and then realized the side rocker was adjusting the wrong volume. If it happens again, try going into your settings (menu button from the home screen should get you there) and adjusting the media volume from there.

Its not the media I'm having problems with its the ear piece for incoming calls. I did notice you can adjust each in settings but still its not a very strong ear piece.:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones