1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support EVO Exchange Server Email Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bobt2010, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Bobt2010

Bobt2010 New Member

Nov 4, 2010
    I have been using my EVO for approximately 2-months now. I have 3 seperate email accounts but am having a problem when forwarding emails from my Corporate Exchange Server account.

When forwarding an email the recepient receives the forwarded email as a .eml attachment. My other accounts forward the actual email and all settings are the same.

Is there something else I need to set different on this email account?

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement

2. ExSaint

ExSaint Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Make sure your not fowarded as an attached email. Double check your settings. It also could be a mobile device policy on your exchange server.

3. Wadester

Wadester Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Internal Support Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Can you elaborate on the 3 separate e-mail accounts -- are they 3 Exchange accounts, or 1 Exchange plus 2 other POP/IMAP?

If you only have 1 Exchange account, is the Recipient an Exchange user using Outlook? Or do they have an AOL, Yahoo, etc. - type e-mail account?

The reason I ask is because I know there's an issue with sending e-mails from Outlook and/or Exchange to other public e-mail services, especially AOL. I had a client who kept getting EML attachments from a friend who was using Outlook because that's the way AOL was processing her mail.

Tags: