• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo Forum Stalking...

zcarman

Android Enthusiast
Feb 19, 2010
Everett, WA
I have to admit that I used to spend more time in the Forums than anywhere else online. Since I picked up my EVO, it's almost come to a crawl. I only stop in once a day or so to check out the 'hot topics' and read a few of them. How many other people have slowed their forum usage - or has the Evo made you more of a forum fan?

I have to admit that I used to spend more time in the Forums than anywhere else online. Since I picked up my EVO, it's almost come to a crawl. I only stop in once a day or so to check out the 'hot topics' and read a few of them. How many other people have slowed their forum usage - or has the Evo made you more of a forum fan?
Since I have purchased the Evo I have been back on the forum more frequently. I have to say the people on here are far more knowledgeable than any Sprint rep.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones