• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo Keyboard

t1jordan

Android Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2009
Baltimore
Is there a way to get a different theme for the stock keyboard on the Evo? I am currently using Droid X keyboard. Black and Blue theme. It's nice looking but I can type way better on Evo stock keyboard. It just needs a little life to it. Its kind of bland. Swype is cool but not interested. HTC Sense does good for me, it need some color to it or something. Any suggestions?

Is there a way to get a different theme for the stock keyboard on the Evo? I am currently using Droid X keyboard. Black and Blue theme. It's nice looking but I can type way better on Evo stock keyboard. It just needs a little life to it. Its kind of bland. Swype is cool but not interested. HTC Sense does good for me, it need some color to it or something. Any suggestions?
Wow, now that's a first. Most people hate typing on the Evo keyboard!

Sorry. I'm not aware of a different theme for the Evo keyboard.

Upvote 0
Wow, now that's a first. Most people hate typing on the Evo keyboard!

Sorry. I'm not aware of a different theme for the Evo keyboard.
Yeah I know. (lmao) Maybe because I'm coming from the Hero. The auto prediction on the keyboard is far better than any other that I try. The keyboard just works flawless to me. Again I am using Droid X keyboard its ok, just trying different stuff because I can. Honestly HTC Sense software on the Evo just works. Thats just my opinion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones