1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Evo not showing Pics/Music

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by StryderX, Feb 28, 2011.

1. StryderX

StryderX Lurker
    None

Feb 28, 2011
    Ok guys first of all before you ask I have been threw all the default methods on this one. Mainly I want to fix the picture issue. The music I have a separate player for.

Now I have been threw all that I can find on the forums. I have placed my pictures in the DCIM folder, the .thumbnails folder, the 100MEDIA folder, the Camera folder, even on the root of my SD card and no go. What's even stranger is the fact that if I take a picture with the phone it stores it in the default 100MEDIA folder and shows up in the gallery, but then once I go in manually and transfer my pictures to this same folder and go back in to my gallery once I have unmounted the SD card, none of the pictures are there, not even the one I just took with my camera, and no I did not delete it when I transfered my photos to the folder.

So like I said guys I'm at a loss on this one, any ideas?​

Advertisement

2. StryderX

StryderX Lurker
    None

Feb 28, 2011
    Oh and just another update but apps like picture viewer from the android market let me view the pictures just fine, but I can place them in folders or anything like that and the app just shows pictures at random, I'd much prefer being able to view my albums.

3. jwrightstl

jwrightstl Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2011
    Same problem just happened on my EVO. Can't figure out why and no fix yet.

Any ideas?

Tags: