• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo or any HTC sense weather animations

Do you have settings were you can have the weather animations play longer in the back ground? Do you have other options when the weather animations play besides when you swipe the lock screen? I am new to the Android world but I love HTC weather animations. Thanks:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool:

I don't see any options for changing the behavior of the animations. I love them too, but it seems like it's only when you unlock the phone.

Upvote 0
Those animations would suck a lot of battery if they ran constantly, since they sit on top of your existing wallpaper (which could be a live wallpaper; also a battery killer).

If you want to show off the animations, just open the HTC weather app (just click on the weather portion of the clock widget), hit Menu, then select Demo. You can then cycle through all 10 weather animations.

Upvote 0
Those animations would suck a lot of battery if they ran constantly, since they sit on top of your existing wallpaper (which could be a live wallpaper; also a battery killer).

If you want to show off the animations, just open the HTC weather app (just click on the weather portion of the clock widget), hit Menu, then select Demo. You can then cycle through all 10 weather animations.
I figured it would suck the life out of my battery but I should be use to that since I am using the iphone 3g.:eek: LOL...... Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones