1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Evo Port Test ROMs | Droid Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adrynalyne, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Fezzik77

Fezzik77 Member

I left the sense lock screen on mine but whatever. If you didn't have issues with install then my phone has issues.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Android Expert

3. crimton

crimton Android Expert

The evo elite, everything seemed to be working then I noticed it broke the gallery and I couldn't access my pictures. Oh well. How's that patch for mounting emmc coming along? :)

4. gadget!

gadget! Newbie

I just installed the REVOlution Alt Font_1.1r2 (it changes the fonts throughout your system).
    Then I used the "Digital Clock Widget"

gadget!

5. johnbrain

johnbrain Well-Known Member

I tried using the wifi tether from the sw folder in FrankenROM. I cannot get a connection. It says "Waiting for user to Connect to your ad hoc network"

Any suggestions? I searched the forum and did not find anything but it's so vast i may have missed an appropriate post.

I had similar issue with 2.1 but applied the fix from the updating guide.

help :)

NEVER MIND

6. metalmenance

metalmenance Well-Known Member

I am running the B2 version of this, thought about going to b5 however
    why fix what aint broke i figure, had to install handcent but other than that it all works like a dream... put the manup evo theme on and its sweet!!!!
    Its fast and biggest thing is my battery life is Super!
    phones been off charger since 11am till now 6pm got few emails and checked weather couple times while out cleaning bike and stuff and still have 90% !!!
    Great big thanks to adrynalyne for this rom, its really the cats ass...
    made the Inc what it should be finally!
    Sceen shot from earlier
    [​IMG]

7. roninld

roninld Member

Running b5 and everything is great! Love how fast the camera is now, along with the face tracking and the onscreen picture button. Also running manup's theme and love it too. Although noticed that I know have Sprint Hotspot and 4G settings under Wireless networks.

Would it be possible to run the following theme ontop of b5:
    [PORT] Manup456's rEVOlution Theme for 8/1 Sense 2.2 - xda-developers

Looks like some xda forum members modified the manup theme with incredible branding.

8. craigrn16

craigrn16 Android Enthusiast

gonna try franken rom. wish me luck! (nervous)

9. lafester

lafester Android Enthusiast

how did it go?
    Frank rules :)

10. craigrn16

Not very well. I just rooted and I get the file from this website. Then I put it on my SD card tried to apply it but when I go to select the frankenrom B5 from my SD card it keeps saying no file. RRR that pisses me off. what am I doing wrong. Help!!!!

11. contagous

contagous Android Expert

make sure after you download it you check its MD5, as a lot of people have been getting corrupt downloads.

Then just install from clockwork but selecting the zip file and you should be good to go.

12. craigrn16

As Im new to rooting I dont know what clock work is. I assume it has something to do with Rom manager? Do you have the the link for the correct file. All help is appreciated.

13. ruggerxpunk

ruggerxpunk Member

Thank you so much! Works perfectly! Would this work with CM6 also? Sorry adrenlyne :)

14. Jakaro

Jakaro Android Enthusiast

anyone having issues with Swype? after a reboot, i have to un install and re download swype for it to work.

15. 06Stang

06Stang Android Enthusiast

Cant seem to get a bootanimation loaded. I did it through ADB push and also tried but using a root explorer on the phone. Wont load it Also, with frankenrom b5 and the Evo theme I cant get 3G to work...

EDIT: nevermind with the 3G not working...reboot fixed it

16. roninld

roninld Member

Same issue here. Just change the input method to another keyboard, then change back it and works again.

Jakaro likes this.
  17. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!

SOoooo I cannot change speed dial #2. I thought I had read this was fixed in previous frankenbetas?

18. Jakaro

Is there a fix for the video recorder? I get a reboot after 3 seconds of recording, do i need the most recent radio?

19. Jakaro

may have found another bug, my phone is pin protected after 15 minutes of inactivity. Well mid way through my shift, i pulled the phone out, and unlocked widgetlocker, well it seems as if sense crashed, it had to reload and never asked for a pin. Just an FYI

20. Timbo2969

Timbo2969 Newbie

Is there any reason why these will not work with Frankenrom B5? I installed the Green version and I got what looks like a headset icon or something. I have never seen this icon before (attached below).

The odd thing is that when I am charging the phone the icon is there and working properly (also attached below).

Here is the link to these icons.

I can say that the icons on this thread do work. Well, I know that the battery-plain and the battery-blue icons work. I haven't tried the other ones.

Attached Files:

yankeeboy likes this.
  21. adrynalyne

This rom is going to require more Evo themes than DI themes.

22. adrynalyne

Sure thats not because of Widgetlocker?

Jakaro likes this.
  23. adrynalyne

Yes, that would be advised.

Jakaro likes this.
  24. adrynalyne

I will look into it.

I might have been a ****** and reverted that. I also reverted the HTC music fix (not seeing emmc).

I will try to get out b6 tomorrow. Starting Monday I will become a lot more scarce around here.

25. adrynalyne

I have this theme fixed if you are interested.

crimton likes this.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews