1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Evo Port Test ROMs | Droid Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adrynalyne, Jul 31, 2010.

1. dscribe

dscribe Android Expert

I have installed the busybox that Titanium backup puts on and it works fine for use with TB, but for ROM Manager it does not help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. crimton

crimton Android Expert

i remember having this problem on my wifes stock 2.1 non-rooted phone when trying to call a number that started with * in order to activate google voice voicemails. i ended up having to download dialer one from the market and it let me dial it.

iowabowtech likes this.
  3. gris1016

gris1016 Newbie

What is the story with the super long charging times? Why soooooooo long?

4. Bearly

Bearly Android Expert

Damnit, I can't get outgoing email to work.

Any ideas?

I'm on B6. I wiped Davlik cache and data and everything before loading up B6.

5. Bearly

Bearly Android Expert

I am having the same issue.

6. Bearly

Bearly Android Expert

Ok, outgoing email: Fixed.

Outgoing MMS: Still broken

No ideas, huh?

I restored the linked APN and cleared the cache/data under the messaging app, as instructed in the first post of the thread.

Anyone have any luck?

7. Argent

Argent Android Enthusiast

I have no MMS problems with B6 - I'm using Handcent though

8. lvlln

lvlln Member

I'm currently at B6 (upgraded from B5 last night - no wipe), and I'm experiencing this as well. Force Close when I click on the drop down to change a contact's group, and perpetual loading when I choose the view all groups icon. Does anyone know what may be causing this and how to fix it?

Perhaps I just need to do a wipe? Arg, don't feel like setting up the widgets in my home screen again...

9. liquidicem

liquidicem Newbie

I can confirm both issues as well.

10. roninld

roninld Member

I have no problem with Force closes changing a contact's group, or viewing all groups.

I did a full wipe of data and cache though before loading.

11. hedwig

hedwig Lurker

So I was running the stock 2.1update1 rom with the 2.15 radio. Signal was less than what I used to see on my Hero (yeah on SPrint). Updated to B6 and immediately am seeing full signal (like I expected). Thats my immediate +ve feedback. No -ves yet. Will post an update tomm to see how it went.

Thanks to OP eitherway! great effort and love the splash screen.

12. hedwig

hedwig Lurker

No issues here. This was my first custom ROM (B6) and did a clean wipe and clean cache. Zippy ROM I say.

13. Argent

Argent Android Enthusiast

with the new 'official' 2.2 OTA leaked - it'll be interesting to see what adrynalyne will cook up next

14. Wynnded

Wynnded Well-Known Member

....when he has time, being a student these days. I wonder if he uses a pocket protector....:eek:;):D

15. johnbrain

johnbrain Well-Known Member

I have Frankenrom b6 via unrevoked forever utilizing radio 2.5.

For whatever reason if I wanted to check out the potential OTA if/when it arrives, will Adrynalne's ruu revert_sp.zip take me back to 2.1 and 1.x radio but leave s-off per Unrevoked forever?

That is one word I got but I wanted to run it by others. Just curious how to go back to stock. And with Forever if I go to the OTA and want to reload the cooked rom's do I just go back to Recovery or do I root again?

16. Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth Well-Known Member

What splash screen???

17. djl236

djl236 Member

I am loving FrankenROM b6. Great signal strength...all the issues i had like random reboots are gone....

18. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Android Expert

I will be back for a limited time this weekend, with an update :)

allen2oo3, 00TJ, crimton and 10 others like this.
  19. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!

freaking awesome!!!

20. Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth Well-Known Member

I can't wait.

21. Bearly

Bearly Android Expert

Yeah, I finally got the MMS to work. Please don't ask me how. I almost smashed my phone into the ground last night in frustration.

22. Spidey

Spidey Lurker

Just read the following over at the XDA forums and figured it may be helpful in your situation. This came from the new OTA Froyo ROM thread so I can't guarantee that it will work the same for this FrankenRom but I would imagine it would.

23. dscribe

dscribe Android Expert

Appreciate the response. I have since moved on and flashed a couple other ROMs and am not having this problem anymore. Still, I appreciate your effort..that's what makes these forums cool.

24. Skorpios1027

Skorpios1027 Frell me dead

I have used Adrynalyne's revert method to go back to 2.1 and 1.x. I did retain S-off. S-off works below radio level so the ruu doesn't touch it.

25. Fezzik77

Fezzik77 Member

I will be looking for RC1 but right now I am running a deodexed rooted version of the official OTA with my modified version of your Vanilla Script. Stock Kernel because I am doing one thing at a time but I also have that there round battery icon with percents.

Dude I love your work especially on this but even more than that I love all that I have learned. I have figured out how to do some cool stuff because of you. Thank you.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews