1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Evo Port Test ROMs | Droid Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adrynalyne, Jul 31, 2010.

1. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!

Sooooo hows it going? Any word on this?

Also on another note, I got tired of everybody else having all the fun with custom docks so I made my own FrankenROM Toe Pincher Coffin :)

Attached Files:

iowabowtech, lafester and sprunka like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dex

Dex Android Enthusiast

That's pretty badass looking, man. Nice work!

3. bklynjim

bklynjim Lurker

Has anyone seen a performance increase with the official OTA over Franken? I tried virtous v2 yesterday but performance and stability were similar and I have franken/manup set up just the way I want it now so I switched back.

4. lafester

lafester Android Enthusiast

it is sooooooo quiet around here without adrynalyne.

:(

5. GrandMasterB

It makes me very sad. I have been crying myself to sleep all week :(:(:(

6. Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth Well-Known Member

If this keeps up we're gonna have to start an adrynalyne anonymous group around here. I'll start.

Hi, my name is Jason and I'm jonesing for a new frankenrom. I'm also wondering if we can get sued by the other a.a. for this.

7. lafester

lafester Android Enthusiast

yes. although wave 4 is pretty sweet i must say.

a new frankenrom would be awesome as well.

plus daily goodies like new kernals, perhaps a new cdma desire/incredible frankenrom2.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the possibilities are endless.

the epic might have some goodies waiting too.

8. Argent

Argent Android Enthusiast

I'll join the meeting....

Hi, my name is Paul and I'm jonesing for a new frankenrom. It's been 10 days since my last phone flash.....

9. Skorpios1027

Skorpios1027 Frell me dead

GrandMaster, I just noticed 2 things:
    1: you're a mod - is that a new thing?
    2: you're in Yewwtah - what part?

10. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

I came back home today...

Played with the new leak and every kernel under the sun and realized the best setup I've had yet is Frankenrom with any kernel under the sun.

If you're a newb and reading this, go straight to Frankenrom and save yourself the dorking around and/or frustration.

11. GrandMasterB

1: Yes it is :)
    2: South Central aka Richfield :cool:

I am going to have to agree with you there. I consistently find myself back to FrankenROM after trying all the others. It is the definition of "SuperSweet"

12. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Absolutely. And congrats on your new role. :)

GrandMasterB likes this.
  13. Skorpios1027

I thought so - congrats!
    Have friends who own land west of you near Salina Creek. Love the area.
    +1 on FrankenROM. Best I've used!

GrandMasterB likes this.
  14. bjanow

bjanow Android Expert

Not fair! I go off to XDA for 2 days and come back and there are new roles all over the place. Site is slow today so give my congrats to woop, neo, and congrats to you too.

Been rooted with SkyRaider RC3 and KK#1. Frankenrom is much better you think? Any thoughts on SR?

GrandMasterB likes this.
  15. Skorpios1027

Glad to see someone else is having trouble with the site. I thought it was just me.:D

16. Argent

Anyone want to school me about kernels and what I should know about upgrading mine? There are apparently a couple that over clock/under volt? Is anyone running one with FrankenROM? I hear people get great battery life/performance etc from them

but (like rooting) before I just start doing stuff - I'd rather hear the voice of experience from you :)

17. djl236

djl236 Member

I'm currently running FrankenROM b6 with the 2.15 radio and I love it. Wish I had done this sooner. Can you recomend a good custom kernel for me that will be stable, not too much of a battery hog but will give me some more speed? (or am I asking for too much at once here, I'll sacrafice battery life in that case). Thanks.

18. djl236

djl236 Member

x2

19. Skorpios1027

I'm currently running Kings#3 with FrankenROM. Working well for me.

20. Argent

21. Homan13PSU

Homan13PSU Android Enthusiast

Just installed FrankenROM B6 on Sunday. Running fantastically since. Scoring 1200's running Sense on Quadrant. Going to install Kings Kernel later this week and see how that shapes out.

Great job with this!

22. djl236

djl236 Member

I'm running kings 3 now with frankenrom b6, only thing I've noticed so far is that the GPS is a little off.

23. Skorpios1027

Argent likes this.
  24. Argent

Installed #3.....didn't like it....nandroid'd back

Linpack scores were way lower (like 10 points)

laggy screen draws

25. Skorpios1027

I just switched to BFS #2, OC 1.19, linpack scores 38-40 with governor set to performance. Did have to disable perflock in setcpu otherwise I saw the same - laggy screen draws & poor performance. May go back to #3 to compare.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews