1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

EVO Rom on Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HTCLUVR, May 21, 2010.

1. HTCLUVR

HTCLUVR Well-Known Member

So now that the final shipped ROM for the EVO is in y the wild could we put it on our incredible?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert

Why would one want to do that....other than, because you can (if you really can).

3. cdodge

cdodge Android Enthusiast

only thing i could think of is the hot spot and the 720p recording. Not sure if anyone has confrmed the dinc can do 720p so that might be a mute point.

4. x0x

x0x Android Enthusiast

You can also disable Sense on the EVO and use stock Android.

5. yojoe600

yojoe600 Android Expert

yes once we get our phone rooted

6. Ruben

Ruben Android Expert

Yes, I was thinking the same thing! This is wonderful. I would love the news widget.
    I think we need root though. We don't have the ability to change some system files that would be necessary to port this ROM.

7. HTCLUVR

HTCLUVR Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the feedback. There are a few thimgs im that ROM that we might like. Plus i thought it may have a bootloader thats newer than ours whch will help with root.

8. Ruben

Ruben Android Expert

I understand that it might not change to 720p, but let's face it: It's way more convenient that having to go into settings

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews