• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo V 4G vs Iphone

OverByter

Resident Slide Rule Guru
Dec 12, 2010
CT, USA
I'm wondering since the Iphone was announced after most of us ordered our Evo's how many plan on returning it for the Iphone? I personally don't understand the herd mentality of paying twice as much for inferior hardware but maybe I'm wrong. At any rate I think it will be interesting to hear pros and cons on both sides of the fence. Please play nice together though. :D

The iphone's that were announced are starting at 540$ if im correct. And for that you get a super dumbed down phone. 3.5 inch screen retina(meh), vs 4.3 Super LCD display with gorilla glass. 1.2 ghz dual core processor with 3 gigs of ram vs whatever Apple has put in the iphone. Trust me the Evo with the 3d (its fun to use) is a better buy for 150$ less than a crapple iphone

Upvote 0
I'm wondering since the Iphone was announced after most of us ordered our Evo's how many plan on returning it for the Iphone? I personally don't understand the herd mentality of paying twice as much for inferior hardware but maybe I'm wrong. At any rate I think it will be interesting to hear pros and cons on both sides of the fence. Please play nice together though. :D

I think you summed it up with "paying twice as much for inferior hardware". No way I give up 4G, big screen, memory cards, and more ram for Siri, a tiny screen and an apple logo.

Upvote 0
I think you summed it up with "paying twice as much for inferior hardware". No way I give up 4G, big screen, memory cards, and more ram for Siri, a tiny screen and an apple logo.

Who needs Siri...

44607307-3c64-20be.jpg

44607307-3c72-107c.jpg

44607307-3c8d-3f6e.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones