• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What you doing on evo day after you get your evo

• Standing awestruck whereever you pick it up all day

Votes: 21 9.9%
  • putting it through its paces

Votes: 108 50.7%
  • eating taco's?

Votes: 39 18.3%
  • showing it off to all your friends

Votes: 45 21.1%

• Total voters
I'll be home reading the forums, waiting for the UPS guy, mine probably won't show up until Saturday which is not a problem for me as I got a 59.99 a month instead of the 69.99 and a 125.00 rebate instead of the 100.00. Too hard to pass up as it's a pretty significant savings over the long haul and this way I don't have to wait in any lines and deal with all that.

There is a chance i'll be playing with it though LOL the guy said it would ship as soon as it showed in Sprint's inventory which is normally a day or two before release so there is always the chance it will show up early...i'm not going to hold my breath on that one though and i'm not gonna lie, I will be jealous of everyone that has their EVO's on Friday if I still don't have mine yet :D

Upvote 0
0730 AM - Complete 24 hour shift at Fire Dept.

0735 AM - Eat left over tacos at Fire Station.

0800 AM - Pick up Evo, stand there awestruck, then put it through it's paces.

0830 AM - Arrive back at Fire Station and laugh at everyones little iPhones.

lol ... Yep! I will be doing the same.
laugh at my friends little iphones. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones