1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

EWallet Users

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tarponbeach, May 19, 2010.

1. tarponbeach

tarponbeach Android Enthusiast

The only thing that I missed on my iPhone, was Ewallet. I didn't think that they were going to write an Android version, so I tried some of the other apps available in the Market. Really did not like any of them.

Today, I found that there is an EWallet viewer available in the Market. It won't allow editing on the phone, but syncs via USB to the desktop. I installed it, synced, and it works perfectly.

The viewer is free.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dmtalon

Dmtalon Well-Known Member

ewallet was on my list of things I needed/wanted when switching to android. I found the viewer right away and have been happy with it. Can't wait for the full version though!

3. jcoberg10

jcoberg10 Newbie

in what was can you use ewallet?

4. geoffd

geoffd Newbie

I was using ewallet, but decided to go with LastPass because of ewallet's lack of an editable android app. I'm liking LastPass a lot more because of it's ease of syncing, integration with IE, and you can bring up your sites through any PC from their website.

LastPass - Password Manager, Form Filler, Password Management

5. joeybcdt

joeybcdt Newbie

Keepass works as a portable app and as a phone app. Also can import your ewalllet data.

I keep Portableapps on my SD card and can access my Keepass data either way.

6. tarponbeach

tarponbeach Android Enthusiast

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews