1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Ex-BB devotee/Droid Charge newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tblume, Jun 12, 2011.

1. tblume

tblume Lurker
    None

Jun 12, 2011
    My name is tblume and I'm a BB-aholic. :eek:

Seriously, I've been a longtime devotee to blackberry devices since my main use of my smartphone is for work - email, contact, calendar access from wherever in the world I am travelling. After years of resisting iphones/droids, I've finally come to terms with the fact that RIM has majorly dropped the ball and bought my first Droid.

the Droid Charge certainly is slick and beautiful and fun. I can see hours being spent playing around with the multitude of applications out there for this new work tool. Of course, now that I've committed to the new me without a BB, I'm realizing that the Verizon Droid Charge isn't perfect. Which is where I will be looking to the forum for tips and workarounds.

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums.

The area where Blackberry excels is in messaging. The adjustment to Android is often times frustrating fro new users, but hang in there. Most acclimate quickly.

3. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    I'm and ex BB user myself. I think you will quickly adapt and enjoy android. We have a sub forum here just for your new device: Samsung Droid Charge - Android Forums I hope you enjoy and find the new phone a sharp tool.