1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ex RIMJOB user, new S2 LTE owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MekkA, Apr 14, 2012.

1. MekkA

MekkA Lurker

Hey everyone, just picked up this new wonderful phone after using a blackberry 9700 for 3 years.Excited to learn the intricacies of Android, love the phone already!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello, MekkA. :)

Congrats!

It's nice to have you aboard. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. The best place to find help, tips & tricks for your device - would be in its area of support.

You can select your device model from the list here where you can interact with the other users -- who will give you help to get the best out of your device.

If you need help navigating the site, feel free to give one of us Guides a shout!

3. MekkA

MekkA Lurker

Thanks for the welcome! I can't even begin to explain the difference between this phone and the samsung. To think that the old blackberry bold still sells for the same price as the S2 LTE on a 3 year term boggles my mind. It would crash after trying to load a single web page with photos. lol

4. I had the Bold 9780 for nearly 2 years myself. Mine got to the point where the browser just flat out refused to open and my email stopped coming in, regardless of the fact that all my passwords were correct. So, after a text from T-Mo telling me I was eligible to upgrade, I bought the LG myTouch Q 2 days ago and love it.