• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Exchange Calendar Issues

First, I would like to say Hi, as I am a new forum member and a recovering Blackberry user.

Has anyone had issues syncing their Exchange calendar? I am only getting NEW appointments in my calendar, even though my mail and contacts are working correctly.

My company has Exchange 2003 (I know, Dark Ages). I have searched the forums and have not found any RESOLVED threads relating to this issue. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this is the right thread. Here is the problem that I'm facing with my calendar.

I was able to sync my phone calendar with my outlook calendar. However, the timing of the appointments seem to be shifted by 30 minutes in the phone calendar. i.e. an appointment for 5PM on my outlook calendar, actually syncs up as 430PM on the phone calendar. Any idea why this might be?

I have double checked that both my phone & my outlook are set to the same time zone. Please help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones