• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Exchange Calendar Sync

htech

Apr 26, 2010
A user just got a moto droid (most of our users have Eris). I setup a connection to our Exchange server and it only gave me options to sync email and contacts. Everything is syncing fine but I noticed the calendar is empty. I checked the gmail account and it shows calendar syncing so I'm wondering after reading a couple posts that the phone only supports one calendar. Verizon pre set this phone up with the gmail syncing the calendar. The user wants our exchange calendar. Do I just uncheck the gmail calendar sync option? then have to re-enter the exchange account so it realizes no calendar is installed? not sure what I need to do to switch the calendar from gmail sync to exchange sync. thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones