• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Exchange OWA (AGAIN)

stratfordv

Lurker
Nov 3, 2014
I'm sure this topic has been tossed around quite a bit but thought I would ask here as well. I have an LG G3. My comapny runs exchange 2010 with activesync disabled. Our company option is Airwatch ( Big brother ). I get it, It's for safety and security and I understand it well and assume all risks. I have found a few programs that I can access my mail from via OWA but I can't seem to find an app that will grab my Email automatically and allow me to save/update my calendar. I know I can just go into the web app but.... well...who wants easy. I have heard of some people using Davmail on a home server and connecting to that but couldn't find any directions for setup. Apparently there is a pretty good app for IOS that works well but I don't have IOS. None of the standard moxie or Touchdown etc will work due to no EAS. Does anyone know of any application that will allow me to sync mail and calendar on my Android by connect to my company's Webmail/OWA?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones