• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Exchange problems

Bybob

Lurker
Nov 29, 2011
I have a Pantech Breakout and I am overal pleased with the phone, however when connected to my exchange there are a few problems/questons I have

1) Althought the push sync is set up, it still takes a while for some (not all the time) emails to come thru like 15 minutes after I receive it on my PC, other times they actually come in slightlyu fater than on my PC.

2) Email attachments...WAY too slow to download. I have the 4G and eve with it connected to my wireless at home email attachments are a pain. I mean it takes 10 minutes to download and open a 100K file..it sits there and says fetching and the green circle is spinning..My BB never took that long..

I called Verizon and they said they can't do anyting about it cause it's and Exchange server and they don't troubleshoot that..I can't blame them..

I emailed a small attachment from my PC to my Yahoo and opened the attachment within 6-10 seconds..so it has to be something with exchange and downloading the attachments

Any input would be great...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones