• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Exchange Server: Active Sync on Droid Incred

CrazyDroid

Lurker
Jun 22, 2010
I'm very new to the droid world and one thing is for sure, I can't believe i waited this long. What an amazing experience. Makes me look at bb like an old timer in the gadget world. Far behind IMO...

Anyway, i have an exchange server setup with my work, I am sending/receiving emails without a problem. However, one quirk is annoying me. I have outlook rules setup which moves emails into specified folders. When i browse my folder list on the droid it does not show which folder has a new message, I have to check them all manually. Is there a setting that I'm missing that will show which folders have new messages (like outlook does).

Should I be downloading an app for this? is activesync in it's infancy and is it expected to be improved with Froyo or future updates?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones