1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

exchange services has stopped

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by frantik508, Dec 31, 2013.

1. frantik508

frantik508 Member

Ever since the 4.4 2 update, I get the "Unfortunate Exchange Services Has Stopped" popup error any time I use apps such as Yahoo Mail, Facebook, or when I factory reset/log in to my Google account. Basically any app that involves logging in and synching of messages I think. Then, as soon as I uninstall one of those apps, the same popup message appears. Strangely, it never affected the apps that I know of. I would still receive notofactions for everything.

I've tried clearing data, cache, factory resets, nothing fixes it. Like I said, it doesn't seem to affect anything at all, and it only happens at initial log-in and uninstalling of apps, but I'm just curious if anybody else has had this happen, and if you know of a way to fix it.

2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

Try to clear the data and cache for the default Email app (not Gmail). If that doesn't help then you can try what I did. I disabled the default Email app and Exchange Services. I haven't received that annoying message since.

Nexus 7 (2013) Forum

The Nexus 7 (2013) release date was July 2013. Features and Specs include a 7.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 3950mAh battery.

July 2013
Release Date
Reviews