• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Exchange Sync Calendar Issues

Tutsyi

Lurker
Feb 4, 2010
I am running on Magic firmware 1.5 i set the phone to sync over the air with the office exchange service using ssl and it work, i only selected calendar to sync.

all the items are being synced from the server to the phone, except existing meetings which where changed on the server, they remain as they where on the phone.

most function on outlook such as categories and items which have the free/busy time set as FREE are changed to BUSY (such as whole day events eg. birthdays) Category colours are also being changed.

Anybody else encountered this issue, do you have a solution?

Prior to this option (exchange active sync) i was using the Google Sync between the exchange calendar and google calendar but all items created by me on exchange appeared to be created by someone else (due to some conflict) so i couldnt make changes or if i cancelled a meeting the recipients where not informed. that is why i have reverted to active sync over the air.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones