1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Exchange Sync/No Google

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jhaull, Apr 19, 2012.

1. jhaull

jhaull Lurker

Hello all -

I've searched everywhere and haven't found an answer. Here's the deal:

I use Exchange and all my contacts, calendars, email, etc. is stored there. I learned the aggravation of dealing with Google and Exchange. Problem is with contacts stored in Google and Exchange it "doubles" my contacts. Yes, I know I can select to only view the Exchange however when my phone connects to my car, it loads 2000+ contacts and has two entries for everyone.

I thought the solution would be to delete all Google contacts from the web, re-sync Google contacts to eliminate them and all would be right with the world. HOWEVER, now I can't edit any of my contacts on my phone.

Any ideas?

Regards,

John Aull

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. fendee1

fendee1 Newbie

I think it in setting when you set up your phone. I don't think you want to reboot and start again. But try google exchange sync website send a email to one of the developers or on g+ add one of them to your circles and ask them there. It could be a bug.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews