1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Exchange Syncing Everything but inbox

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mindcry, Nov 18, 2009.

1. mindcry

mindcry New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    So, I am having issues syncing exchange like I noticed some others as well. I am using a hosted exchange service, I don't think it really matters so much but they say it should work. They even tell you how to do it.

The issue I have though is I can send messages, my calendar syncs, but for some reason not my inbox. Has anyone else come across this?

Advertisement

2. oceanlight

oceanlight Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    USA
    try app called touchdown.

3. mindcry

mindcry New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    I know that I can buy that app and it will work. But, other people have gotten it to work. Also, it is supposed to work out of the box. I want to try and get it working without adding anything.

4. oceanlight

oceanlight Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    USA
    well, there's about a million posts on this board regarding exchange, including this FAQ http://androidforums.com/how-tips/16214-exchange-faq-solutions-summary.html. you can dig through all that. i don't think there's any one way to fix it, especially considering there's so many ways an exchange server can be set up.

i had problems myself. if i had known then what i know now i would have just saved myself a few hours and gotten touchdown to start with. maybe it'll work, and then problem solved. if it doesn't work, you've only lost a few bucks.

i'm sure google will patch up the native app, but right now i think it's somewhat f'ed up.

good luck.