• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Exchange unread email count

gloominus

Lurker
Dec 7, 2010
After upgrading to 2.3.4 my unread email count doesn't show up. It will show how many new emails I receive, but after I press on it and go back to the home screen there's no count.

If I go back into my email it'll show the unread email count at the top right corner. Is there anyway to make it show the unread email count again?

Thanks in advance.

After upgrading to 2.3.4 my unread email count doesn't show up. It will show how many new emails I receive, but after I press on it and go back to the home screen there's no count.

If I go back into my email it'll show the unread email count at the top right corner. Is there anyway to make it show the unread email count again?

Thanks in advance.

I noticed this too, and not really a big fan of it. But, I have not seen a way to change it back to the old behavior.

Upvote 0
I had this problem, and now a new one that requires me to delete the account and re-add it. Once a day, the sync program says the "computer had a problem with the sync". Delete account, try again and it's fixed until the next time.

Dammit. I need work email access to do support activities.

I deleted the account and installed Touchdown from the Market Place. So far so good. 30 day free trial. Fairly pricey to buy at $19.99, but I have no choice. I need working exchange mail client. K-9 doesn't support Exchange 2010.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones