1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Exchanging Gnex?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nkk, Jan 1, 2012.

1. nkk

nkk Android Expert

So, I think I have to send this GNex back becuase it will toggle the charging state 10 to 20 times a minute by itself, even if it is not within 20 feet of a charger.

I just wondered how people have been doing this. I heard murmurs some time ago of people being able to get a new phone (not just Gnex, TB and DINC too) if it as a manufacturer's defect and they were within the return window. Is that true? Obviously I would prefer a new phone if that is an option, even though I have never had major problems with the refurbs (save getting a leaf in one of my DINCs, that was odd).

Thanks,
    NKk

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. quiklives

quiklives Android Enthusiast

Yeah I would definitely try that first. Did you order it from Verizon? You should be able to take it into a store and show them what it's doing and get them to exchange it for a brand new one. I don't even think there are refurb ones available yet.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews