1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Excited to see this thing in person!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kjjb0204, Nov 5, 2010.

1. kjjb0204

kjjb0204 Android Enthusiast

Odd there isn't more chatter about this one. Looks like the perfect device for me, as a 5 year BB devotee.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Android Expert

3. kjjb0204

Yep, looks very interesting. It will be good to see what the overall size feels like in-hand. Definitely taller than both BB's, which I've owned both. They were perfect from size and heft standpoint, so the taller Droid Pro might seem too large. We'll see. I definitely miss my BB keyboard, so hoping this thing lives up to it's billing.

4. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Android Expert

I'm almost glad the rumors of the Incredible HD are saying the new release date is next year. I was scrambling trying to figure out how I would get both! I really want to give this a try.

5. Outlaw.99

Outlaw.99 Android Enthusiast

I really used to love my Treo Pro, and this one looks quite similar but with bigger screen... If I wasnt already attached to my Droid I would soooo get this one....Maybe Ill wait and grab a used one later on.....

6. kjjb0204

I think I'm going to wait for others to find the bugs and until root is achieved. Gotta have some root apps....

Motorola Droid Pro Forum

The Motorola Droid Pro release date was November 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3620 processor, and 1420mAh battery.

November 2010
Release Date
Reviews