1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Exhibit Uploading Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UNCLEBOOM2, Nov 27, 2011.

1. UNCLEBOOM2

UNCLEBOOM2 New Member

Nov 27, 2011
    Maintenance
    Canton, Ohio
    I'm wondering if my Memory card is messed up. Check out my issue:

I got this Exhibit with the intentions of using it as an MP3 player. I have 16GB of music that I wanted to put into my phone. I bought a 32GB Memory card. I've owned this phone for 3 months now and I can only put 4GB of music into this phone even with this 32GB memory card. If I want to add music to my phone, I have to delete the memory card of all existing files in order to put new files into it. This doesn't make sense. isn't that the purpose of a higher memory card? I got a 32GB thinking that this would be more than enough space to put my music into but I can only upload 4GB then the phone disconnects itself and when I reconnect, it will not accept any more files. Is this a glich? Can this phone only handle 4GB of music files regardless of any upgrade in memory card? Or is there something wrong with my phone or memory card?

Other than this, I think the phone is great but if I knew I would have this problem, I wouldn't have gotten it. I should've just gotten an iPod and a cheap phone instead.

Advertisement