• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Existing Sprint customers, options to pay for phone?

This is what I mean:

Jessica: I am not able to confirm any information regarding potential upcoming devices.
Jessica: You can stay tuned to Sprint Newsroom | Home for our most recent announcements and device releases.
Jessica: Are there any other questions I can help with?
You: No, thank you.
Jessica: You're welcome.

Chat on the website, that was her response.

Upvote 0
This is what I mean:

But your question just needs to be whether you can put the cost of a phone (any phone) on your account if you buy it from Sprint. Actually, I think that is the preferred way to purchase from tele-sales.

Of course, the great majority of Sprint reps aren't going to know anything about upcoming phones. They don't even know much about existing phones.

Upvote 0
But your question just needs to be whether you can put the cost of a phone (any phone) on your account if you buy it from Sprint. Actually, I think that is the preferred way to purchase from tele-sales.

Of course, the great majority of Sprint reps aren't going to know anything about upcoming phones. They don't even know much about existing phones.

My main point of NOT calling Sprint and asking here, instead.

But I gave it a shot anyway.

:cool:

Upvote 0
Depends on the credit rating your account was given. How many lines are you approved to have? Did you have a deposit and when you signed up? If you had a deposit you can't bill anything to the account. If you were approved for 5 lines, no deposit, you should be fine billing it to the account. It all depends on your credit.

5 lines, no deposit for me when i switched to Sprint to get EVO

Upvote 0
You guys are pretty much right. Once when "times were tough" I was slow to pay my bill for several months. I was told that if my overdue bill got past $175, service would be disconnected. Within about 6 months of paying my bill on time my spending limit was completely removed.

I guess this translates to: I can spend 24 hours a day on calls to France or China if I so desire, then stick it to Sprint. YEAH!

Back to topic: I purchased the $50 prepaid card through my local sprint store. Can I put the rest of the phone bill ($165 with tax or so) on my sprint bill then upon pickup and activation?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones