1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Experience with BAMF SoaB 1.04?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sailing_Nut, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Sailing_Nut

Sailing_Nut Well-Known Member

Anybody out there have experience running BAMF SoaB 1.04? Wanted to get a little "advance knowledge" before I move over to it. Also, does it sync with the HTC sync app? I need this to sync my Outlook calendar with my phone.

I'm currently on Infected Eternity nightly 186. I love the sense 3.5 sugar coating, but the UI is laggy and the ROM has some other rough edges.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. thanat0s24

thanat0s24 Newbie

I've been running it for a few days now, and I must say, it has changed the way I feel about sense roms. It's really smooth, no wifi drops, no 4g drops, and the battery life is actually really good. i popped in my stock battery and i can last easily 10 hours, with moderate usage.

3. brizey

brizey Android Enthusiast

Mik Runny and The bamf doubleshot are two other 3.5 ROMs, based on the Runnymede instead of the Bliss ROM. Have not tried any of them...just pointing out the options.

4. GodofBore

GodofBore Well-Known Member

soab was the first rom i tried, don't know about the htc sync thing, but I liked it alot before moving on to liquid. Its a battery hog though.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews