• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

experiencing difficulties receiving whatsup activation code Gironee M5 cannot

WhatsApp needs you to confirm an activation SMS sent to the UK SIM? Does the SIM from the UK carrier have roaming service in Nigeria, and is it actually able to receive SMS there?

YES to all your three questions. WhatsApp me to confirm activation code but theye are saying goes they are unable to send the code. For reasons I do not know. They advised that the simple card should activated which it is. And it can receive texto too. I got activation code from the UK carrier . Do not know what to do

Upvote 0
YES to all your three questions. WhatsApp me to confirm activation code but theye are saying goes they are unable to send the code. For reasons I do not know. They advised that the simple card should activated which it is. And it can receive texto too. I got activation code from the UK carrier . Do not know what to do

So it all sounds like it should be working, and should be able to receive their activation SMS. And you are definitely receiving SMS from the UK carrier. Could be WhatsApp are having difficulties. How long have you been trying?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones