1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Exporting bookmarks

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DroidDan64, Aug 9, 2021.

1. DroidDan64

DroidDan64 Lurker

Any hints on exporting bookmarks from both opera and brave mobile - to google drive? / or via email?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

mikedt, DroidDan64 and Dannydet like this.
  3. DroidDan64

DroidDan64 Lurker

The information contained in the links didnt help at all lol, but thx for trying. For now iam copying each saved bookmark from brave and opera via my notepad app then ill save copy via google drive. I should be done sometime in next 48 hours:eek:

4. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Why not use Chrome?
    You wouldn't have this problem

ocnbrze and mikedt like this.
  5. svim

svim Extreme Android User

Needs to be noted that the Chrome browser has inherent privacy issues that involve a lot of Google oversight. There's a distinction between security and privacy that a lot of people ignore so using any Chromium-based browser will have a lot of security aspects by default but the privacy matter is dependent on the user layer that runs on top of that. So while Brave uses the Chromium browser underneath it specifically focuses on privacy; Chrome uses Chromium as its base too but Google's interface is a different matter.

Dannydet likes this.
  6. DroidDan64

DroidDan64 Lurker

I cant use chrome because "some" sites i use for testing shows ads. The pc version is without problematic ads ,odd huh? The best hands down browsers for mobile are brave and opera

Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (Z380C) Forum

The Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (Z380C) release date was July 2015. Features and Specs include a 8.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Intel Atom x3-C3200 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

July 2015
Release Date
Reviews