Help Exporting bookmarks

DroidDan64

Lurker
Any hints on exporting bookmarks from both opera and brave mobile - to google drive? / or via email?

DroidDan64

Lurker
The information contained in the links didnt help at all lol, but thx for trying. For now iam copying each saved bookmark from brave and opera via my notepad app then ill save copy via google drive. I should be done sometime in next 48 hours:eek:

svim

Extreme Android User
Needs to be noted that the Chrome browser has inherent privacy issues that involve a lot of Google oversight. There's a distinction between security and privacy that a lot of people ignore so using any Chromium-based browser will have a lot of security aspects by default but the privacy matter is dependent on the user layer that runs on top of that. So while Brave uses the Chromium browser underneath it specifically focuses on privacy; Chrome uses Chromium as its base too but Google's interface is a different matter.

DroidDan64

Lurker
I cant use chrome because "some" sites i use for testing shows ads. The pc version is without problematic ads ,odd huh? The best hands down browsers for mobile are brave and opera