• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

exporting poweramp settings

help! when i purchased poweramp thru playstore i had a different email address than i do now. i understand it can't be "transferred" to new address, but knucklehead that i am, i purchased again thru playstore, rather than directly fr poweramp website. apparently with proof of purchase, they (poweramp) will take care of this for you.
QUESTION:
now that i have poweramp installed under new email address, can anyone walk me thru the steps to transfer my settings (different equalizer settings for different songs, etc.), so i don't have to re-do all of them ~ again?!
i found one solution, but it required rooting & a whole lot of other things i'm not savvy enough to understand.
i've tried contacting poweramp directly, and while their application rox, their customer service leaves quite a bit to be desired ...
help! please?

this would be the same device. the only change is the email address the app is purchased under. so for instance, when i delete my previous yahoo email address (which is a whole 'nother headache altogether), and switch poweramp over to my gmail address, all of my settings will be re-set. BUT...thankfully i don't have 7550 songs to deal with ...

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones