• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Extended battery and cradle

Other note on the cradle / charging dock:
I purchased my new Commando earlier today and they confirmed that the cradle is not in stock anywhere. They may not have even manufactured enough to meet the meager demand of this phone's market, so don't expect to get one if you haven't for at least a couple weeks.

Upvote 0
I just got my cradle last week. When I bought the phone the girl said it was unavailable, but when I went back with a problem they guy found it order it for me and I got it with free 2 day shipping. Keep trying and keep looking.

Guess I'll head back up to the store and grab the new phone today, hope I get lucky and they can find the cradle and battery or ship them asap. I never did find a set for our 3G models, except for the overpriced ones online for bidding. Would like to have at least one, but at the normal price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones