• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Extended Battery order disappeared!?

jbuck1984

Android Enthusiast
Apr 25, 2010
I ordered an extended battery over the weekend, requested that it would be charged to my account and got confirm that it would be mailed to my home. I didn't get an email confirmation and didn't really think anything of it. Now the battery is not on the website and there was no history of my purchase?! Anyone else have a similar issue?

Had a similar problem but I did get the order confirmation and order #. Call customer service, ask them to look in to orders placed on the account. I was never emailed a tracking number when it shipped but they were able to find it and send off the email.

I assume they can pull up your acct and see recently placed orders, regardless of having the order #.

If they can't find it, tell them the dilemma and maybe they will still do the order for you when it comes back in stock (I assume its out, as it disappeared from the site).

Upvote 0
vzw is real bad at tracking their packages. I was supposed to get my battery on sat. I waited all day and Fedex didnt come by so i called vzw and they said that my order hasnt been processed/shipped yet due them being busy during the holidays season. The next day, I went outside to do some yard work and i noticed that fedex had dropped my package off the day before but didnt bother knocking on my door. Long story short, even though I gave vzw my order confirmation, they still couldnt figure out where my package was.

Upvote 0
I ordered an extended battery over the weekend, requested that it would be charged to my account and got confirm that it would be mailed to my home. I didn't get an email confirmation and didn't really think anything of it. Now the battery is not on the website and there was no history of my purchase?! Anyone else have a similar issue?

Definitely having issues. My email said I had to sign for the FedEx shipment and the site said overnight delivery. When the package didn't arrive the next day, I called (yesterday) and the rep told me that battery is actually back ordered.

Upvote 0
Got mine. Similar story. I ordered three. I checked the orders right after ordering and all three were there. Went back the next day and the page could not be displayed after entering my order numbers. I called customer service about it and they were able to find my order and gave me a tracking number. All three were delivered the same day.

Interesting note when ordering these three batteries. When I selected 3 batteries to check out with, the total was far more than the $24.99 X 3. The total was going to be somewhere about $117. I went back in and ordered each battery as a separate order and got each for the full discounted price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones