1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories Extended battery protective case?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Flamethrower, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Flamethrower

Flamethrower Lurker
    None

Jun 22, 2011
    So I purchased the extended battery and back case from Amazon a few weeks back for my Fascinate. I like the double amount of time I now get with this battery. My only issue is that I can not find a protective casing for the phone now. Nothing fits because of the bulge on the back of the phone from the battery. I also have the Zagg screen protector installed. That's a whole other story. lol. So my question is where can I find a GOOD protective case for my phone with this extended battery in it? I would prefer something that went around the whole phone and not just the back cover. I have searched Amazon and other internet sites but have come up empty handed. Maybe someone on here can point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance.
    FT

Advertisement

2. Flamethrower

Flamethrower Lurker
    None

Jun 22, 2011
    Not for nothing, but whomeever decided to move my post from the main page, Thanks (note sarcasm here). When you start posting in side categories you tend to not get the attention you want. The reason I posted on the front page was to get highlighted attention. Maybe next time you could send me a PM letting me know what you are going to do or even better, ASSIST ME in doing the right thing. Don't just move a post without informing someone first. Thanks.

3. davidski

davidski Lurker
    None

Aug 10, 2011
    wow. from 1 new guy to another, being liek that isnt the best way to make a 1st impression.

I actually joined to answer your question.

Triton makes a case that fits the extended battery.
    http://www.tridentcase.com/product_41_120.html
    Triton Eletra. it also comes with a battery too, so now youll have 2.

where did you get the battery by itself from?

4. kenzie805

kenzie805 Lurker
    None

Sep 6, 2011
    California
    I've been all over the net and ebay with no luck in finding a silicone case for my Fascinate with the Naztech extended battery (2400mH).
    If anybody has any ideas, I'd be much obliged.
    Thanks. [and BTW, the battery is great]