• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jorgejacs12

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
Hi! I also have the Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G, and as I am really happy with this phone (it is my first smartphone), I was wondering if there is something that could be done talking about the battery. I've seen online extended batteries for this phone like:

Extended Battery with Battery Door for Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G

or

Hyperion Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G 3500mAh Extended Battery + Back Cover | eBay

and I was wondering if other people have bought them and how did that work out? As I have felt my phone suddenly get warm, is there anything I should be warned before I go ahead and buy one of these extended batteries?

Hi! I also have the Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G, and as I am really happy with this phone (it is my first smartphone), I was wondering if there is something that could be done talking about the battery. I've seen online extended batteries for this phone like:

Extended Battery with Battery Door for Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G

or

Hyperion Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G 3500mAh Extended Battery + Back Cover | eBay

and I was wondering if other people have bought them and how did that work out? As I have felt my phone suddenly get warm, is there anything I should be warned before I go ahead and buy one of these extended batteries?

I've held off on these. I get great battery life by turning off 4g when I don't need it on the stock battery. The phone is just so sleek I can't bring myself to having to add a fat battery and new door :(

Upvote 0
Hii jorgejacs12 and ChiWen

hey i too have samsung galaxy Attain 4g n i just love it. the only problem i faced was my battery used to die real soon and i had to charge it almost 2-3 times a day. i bought battery from ebay n trust me the Mah which they mention was totally fake. i bought a bttery from Ontrion tried n tested n i just charge my phone for 2-3 hours and i m done for almost 2 days. you can visit the link
Samsung Attain R920 Extended Battery

believe me you will thank me for this.

Upvote 0
I've held off on these. I get great battery life by turning off 4g when I don't need it on the stock battery. The phone is just so sleek I can't bring myself to having to add a fat battery and new door :(

how are you turning off your 4g? which app are you using? I tried 4g toggle and it didnt work for the Attain so if you can tell me which app your using or how your doing it that would be great so I can pass this info along to a friend of mine who has this phone.

Upvote 0
hello all, just to let everyone know I did ended up buying the extended battery and it is so much better in the matter of endurance, it depends on the usage but now I can go through the day with some usage, the bad thing is that it doesnt look as pretty as before, for people asking about the cover, the battery I bought came with a new cover, not as good as the last one but Im happy I have more time with this new battery:D

Upvote 0
how are you turning off your 4g? which app are you using? I tried 4g toggle and it didnt work for the Attain so if you can tell me which app your using or how your doing it that would be great so I can pass this info along to a friend of mine who has this phone.

Hey I am using the Power Toggles app, when you download it you need to set it as a widget, remove one toggle and add the 3G(GPRS mobile data) toggle, you finish and you should have the toggle on the screen, just press it to turn on/off:smokingsomb:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones