1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support external sd transfering media files issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CRABThinker, Jun 5, 2011.

1. CRABThinker

CRABThinker Lurker
    None

Jun 5, 2011
    Hey guys i just got my new infuse a little over a week ago making it my first smart phone and android device and im super happy with it. However i just got a 32gb micro sd card to replace the 2gb one it came with and im having issuse with it. Before i got the new sd card i had been putting all my videos and music on my internal memory with ease and no issues at all. But now for some reason when i try to put media on to the new external card it seems to copy fine and then after i unplug it from my computer my music/video apps dont find the files and when i plug it back it back into the computer all of the files have moved from where i originally put them to the LOST.dir folder and have some weird thumbnails with 0s and 1s. Ive tried syncing with media monkey, winamp, and just using windows explorer to see if it makes a difference but it doesnt. However all of the transfer methods i just listed all work fine with the internal storage. Does anyone have any idea whats going on or if im doing something wrong?

Advertisement